News

Lil Win says he’s ready to apologise to Martha Ankomah after GH¢5m defamation suit

“Even the president apologises, so how much more me? That will not be a problem…” he said.

“I am not worried because if you are imprisoned for stealing or committing murder, that’s a disgrace. But once it has to do with the work, there is no problem,” he said.

Martha Ankomah sued LilWin for denigrating her reputation following his scathing attacks launched at her earlier on social media.

In Martha’s writ of summons, she argued that the statements by the actor, among other things, were lies published with malicious intent.

She is seeking damages in the sum of 5 million Ghana cedis for the said defamatory statements made by LilWin.

LilWin, without provocation, on February 8, 2024, went on a social media tirade against Martha Ankomah for allegedly consistently turning down offers from movie directors to feature in Kumawood – the Twi movie industry.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button